ST. CONAL'S CEMETERY, LETTERKENNY Tucked away in behind the old St. Conal's Hospital there is a small cemetery which was open from 1866-1900. Not many people know of it's existance but it is a beautiful, peaceful place with trees and wild flowers. There are no gravestones to be seen but there are some wooden crosses commemorating people buried there. Click on photo to enlarge.
email: WeLoveDonegal@gmail.com or via our CONTACT form