Malin Presbyterian Church is the most northerly Presbyterian Church in Ireland. It was build in around 1780 and then extended by 16' with a porch added in 1868. The Church and adjoining graveyard sit in a beautiful location on the banks of Trawbreaga Bay, just two miles from Malin Town on the Inishowen peninsula.
Given it's waterside location it can be subject to flooding and in this regard there is specially constructed door surround which can take a shutter to keep the tide out when necessary.
In the grounds of the Church there is a Sunday School.