We Love Donegal
ST. COLUMBA'S (R.C.), Glencolmcille ~ Built 1832 and new Nave added 1880
Situated in the hamlet of Cashel,
To the right of the entrance, at the bell tower, a bronze sculpture was erected in 2008 in memory of
Fr. James McDyer
who did so much for the area. (See photos below).
Click on any photograph to enlarge.
email: WeLoveDonegal@gmail.com or via our